Tuesday, May 10, 2005

my trains trips from Borivali - VT, Dadar


peak-hour mumbai train by which i travelled variuos times to Passport office and Commisoner of Police office...

b4 getting into the train , everytime i prepare myself mentally and physically (to get courage) to travel...though they have a First class ladies compartment, doesnt make much difference except the nice perfume smell around..

once i took my originals along and i tried getting down at Dadar (passport office) as my files bag got stuck inide the crowd, i travelled till the terminus (churchgate) and took another(opposite direction - so the crowd is less) train and came back......Posted by Hello

3 comments:

P B said...

When you are referring to the ordeals of sub-urb trains in mumbai, I remeber the number of visits you made to marine drive for me. Also one of our visits to matunga is memorable. Guess I must have given you the treat you were asking for my admission.

Viji Sundararajan said...

ya, that Matunga trip, i remember that south indian full meal in Banana leaf..yummy. i remember that you bought a saree for your mom from Nalli Silks,Mathunga...

1:49 PM

வடுவூர் குமார் said...

The only and lonely reason I hate Mumbai.